The complexity of enterprise risk has changed, new risks have emerged, and managing it has become everyone’s responsibility. The new COSO Enterprise Risk Management Certificate offers you the unique opportunity to learn the concepts and principles of the newly updated ERM framework and be prepared to integrate the framework into your organization’s strategy-setting process to drive business performance.
Seven self-paced modules provide you with the knowledge necessary to understand and apply COSO's Enterprise Risk Management―Integrating with Strategy and Performance. The ERM Framework assists management and boards of directors with their respective duties for managing risk. It does so by explaining five easy-to-understand components that accommodate different viewpoints and operating structures and enhance strategies and decision-making.
The program includes the following:
- Self-paced modules to complete from the location of your choice:
- An Overview of Enterprise Risk Management – Integrating with Strategy and Performance.
- The Governance and Culture Component.
- The Strategy and Objective-Setting Component.
- The Performance Component.
- The Review and Revision Component.
- The Information, Communication, and Reporting Component.
- Case Application – ERM Improvement Observations.
- Online Exam: Complete the exam at the date and time that works best for you within 90 days of finishing the learning program.
- eBook of COSO's Enterprise Risk Management―Integrating with Strategy and Performance: Use the eBook to reference the ERM framework directly.
- Certificate and Digital Badge: You will receive a PDF certificate suitable for printing and framing and a digital badge that can be easily shared with your professional network.